Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols / ZDNet:
Have I Been Pwned goes open source, starting with the Pwned Password code; FBI to begin sharing compromised passwords discovered in investigations with the site — Want to find out if someone's stolen your user IDs and passwords? Then you can use “Have I Been Pwned,” and now the code behind it is being open sourced.
Tech Nuggets with Technology: This Blog provides you the content regarding the latest technology which includes gadjets,softwares,laptops,mobiles etc
Thursday, May 27, 2021
Have I Been Pwned goes open source, starting with the Pwned Password code; FBI to begin sharing compromised passwords discovered in investigations with the site (Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols/ZDNet)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uber, Verne, and Pony.ai launch autonomous rides in Zagreb, making the Croatian capital the first European city where users can book such rides via Uber's app (Anzar Mehraj/Reuters)
Anzar Mehraj / Reuters : Uber, Verne, and Pony.ai launch autonomous rides in Zagreb, making the Croatian capital the first European city ...
-
http://bit.ly/2XqNIDz
-
Sohee Kim / Bloomberg : South Korean authorities are investigating a data leak at e-commerce giant Coupang that exposed ~33.7M accounts; ...
No comments:
Post a Comment