Tech Nuggets with Technology: This Blog provides you the content regarding the latest technology which includes gadjets,softwares,laptops,mobiles etc
Friday, February 26, 2021
Bill Gates on why he doesn’t use an iPhone
In an interview on Clubhouse, Gates explained why he prefers to use an Android phone and not the iPhone. “I actually use an Android phone. Because I want to keep track of everything, I’ll often play around with iPhones, but the one I carry around happens to be Android.” https://ift.tt/3pZiIaX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tether's USDT stablecoin is set to return to the Bitcoin network through Tether-backed Utexo, which will keep most transaction data off Bitcoin's public ledger (CoinDesk)
CoinDesk : Tether's USDT stablecoin is set to return to the Bitcoin network through Tether-backed Utexo, which will keep most transac...
-
Amid government scrutiny over its various trade practices, the firm has been able to hold on to a set of consumers looking for cheaper goods...
-
Robert Hackett / Fortune : Profile of Kathryn Haun, a former prosecutor who created US' first federal “digital currency task force” a...
No comments:
Post a Comment