Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Puppy Cube mini-review: 720p limits the potential, but it works surprisingly well

Jim Salter

A few months ago, I bought a couple of cookbooks on Amazon. As usual, I got the ebooks, which I greatly prefer. But unlike all my other ebooks, I ended up not using these. The problem was that I wanted to look through my new Thug Kitchen cookbooks in the kitchen, but I didn't want to get my tablet all gross—and I felt like the screen was a little small anyway.

So I got excited when the folks behind the Puppy Cube reached out to ask if I'd like to review a short-throw, touchscreen projector.

Read 19 remaining paragraphs | Comments

https://arstechnica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jack Dorsey replies "no" to an X user who asked if he was still on the Bluesky board; it's not clear when he left, as Bluesky's FAQ still lists him as a member (Anthony Ha/TechCrunch)

Anthony Ha / TechCrunch : Jack Dorsey replies “no” to an X user who asked if he was still on the Bluesky board; it's not clear when h...